Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week in Pictures

Seafood Cove 2 in Westminster, CA (just down the street from my house!)

I haven't hung out with my girlfriends in a loong time. We randomly met up for dim sum, yum! I'll do a detailed review later.


Dim Sum cart! So many fried foods...

I love this! Inside is taro and savory pork.

Mitt Romney! Jk, pretty sure Romney wouldn't be just chilling on Bolsa. I pretended to take pics of Alina and snuck pics of this guy hahah. He looks exactly like Romney, doesn't he?!


Testing out my camera at work. 

Our new sushi bar! I was going to upload pics to our facebook page but the sushi chef said we might be adding more details. Matsu Restaurant if you want to visit us :}


My little sister needed to go to an antique shop for extra credit. This was in downtown Orange. Antique shop with antique people hahaha.


Doesn't my sister have huge eyes?

So creepy! Bear rug

Yep, pretty sure it's real.


 My boss treated me and my coworkers to japanese bbq! 
Anjin in Costa Mesa, CA

Anjin is pretty popular, so I don't think I'll do a review on it. Simply put, you order various meats and cook it on a grill that's in the middle of your table. Fun! The meat is very good quality, so it's a bit pricey.

We all got drinks. I got peach chu hai, it was yummy but not strong. Green apple chu hai for my friends and manly mug of beer for my boss lol

Look at that marbling! I believe this is US Kobe beef? so good
This is the best part of the meal for me haha. I love salad.

Meat being cooked. The nasty looking yellow blob is intestines, one of my favs.

Meat's done! Definitely something everyone should try



At the end of the meal, the servers bought out a cake for me! Aww so sweet, my friend Alina bought it. Love her :') This was taken when I took off half the candles haha.

More dessert. What's inside the pineapple?


 Sorbet! You can't tell but this was a mini pineapple, so adorable.


My dessert. Cream anmitsu, my loooveee! Ice cream with fruit cocktail, red bean pasta, mochi balls. So delicious, although the best I've had is in Little Tokyo in LA.



Typical Asian foodie, smh haha. This is my friend Alice, we got lunch after school :) Alice craved yakitori so we went to Ajito Japanese Grill and Yakitori in Cerritos. Review later.


Bacon wrapped quail egg. It was actually quite good!


Stinking Rose Roll! 
I will end with this cute picture of me and two people I love dearly. Alice and my "special" boss, Yuji haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment