Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I haven't blogged in a while because of damn schooooll!! The hell shall be over in a week, sighh... I've got a bunch of half-finished reviews but I'm so lazy to finish them lol. So here be some random pics


Kracie Popin' Cookin' Sushi and Burgers

Look at my candy sushi, ain't they cute :) (It doesn't taste TOO bad, just a little bad lol)
And there's my lazy lil sis in the back on her phone haha

I was craving some Viet comfort food and made this. Garlic-y shrimp and pork

Also made canh chua, my fav soup ever!

Hot Night Roll from Sagami Tei's AYCE sushi. Review later

My sister came home from work at 10 at night and had this, so random haha. 
Cookies and cream caramel apple. Soo yummy. 
Why are they so expensive?! The apples are like $7-8, ridiculous

Chinese Sesame Pie with Beef from Champion Food
So GOOD! It's Chinese but I swear, it's pho in a sandwich yumms. Review later

Krispy Kreme's Key Lime Cake Doughnut. 
Late night snack with my sister (notice a trend? My sister is addicted to sugary snack lol)
It looked so cute, I had to try it!

On a non-food related note, this is the first thing on my summer to do list! I was browsing through youtube videos and saw Andreaschoice's how to video (she's so gorgeous btw). I have loveedd galaxy print since it first showed up on the runway, but never saw galaxy-patterned shorts; I was so in awe. I called my lil sis over and said "arent these so cool!?" And she said "uh yeah, everyone at school has those..." Freaking hipster high school kids, absorbing every fashion trend. -__- Or maybe I'm just getting old T_T But yeah, I guess in an attempt to stay young, I'm going to try and make these. Just takes some fabric paint! But we'll see how they turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment